Celebration of New Babies
My friend and work colleague Patience and his wife Shupikera have just had their first little baby boy Armani. They are both well which is great news. I have really enjoyed being a part of the celebrations, the anticipation, the nervousness and the excitement. Patience sent me a text message soon after to tell me I was Auntie Tamara to my first little Malawian baby boy. Tomorrow I have been invited to join them to take some photos of their new family, so I’m pretty excited.
Which also made me think alot about all the babies being born at home…. So sad to be missing out on celebrating with you, and sharing in watching them grow!!
Just a few days before I left:
Pete & Bec had their third baby girl Elouise,
Rod & Leonie had their first baby girl Emily
And while away,
Wayne & Bec their second little boy
Annie & Chatha had a little girl Tess
Anne & Hamish had a little girl Hannah
Jacqui and Nathan their third girl Isabelle
My biggest apologies if I have missed anyone!
So according to my calculations, If we keep going at the same rate, at the very least, there could be another 48 babies born before I get back home… So whose it gonna be?

1 Comments:
AJ n Em...
Jarrod n A Random...
Digger n Scarlett Johannson...
Post a Comment
<< Home