been so long
I knew it had been such a long time since i had sent an update, but i really didn't think it had been a whole month, so im a little stunned today when i saw the date of my last one! I have missed updating you all, but it has not been without trying i can assure you! so i will apologise in advance for the bombarding updates you will see here today, as I have many, not sure if they will be in order, but we'll see how we go!
Its a really strange thought for me that i have been here for 2 months! I have moments of being pleasantly stunned that im actually living in africa, then other moments when i completly forget that i am. Everything seems so normal now, in a completely different than normal way... if that makes any sense at all. i notice myself doing things that seemed so foreign a few weeks ago that don't even cause me to think twice now, and i think thats a great thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home