MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I'm particularly excited to be able to wish you all a Merry Christmas from here in Malawi, I hope you enjoy the celebrations with people you love, while celebrating everything you are thankful this year. May God bless you exceedingly and abundantly more than you could hope or imagine this coming year!!!
All my love,
TJ

1 Comments:
dear teej!
i had so many things i was going to do, (i always will), and one of them was a formal, real fair-dinkum letter to you.... but it hasn't happened yet... i still have christmas cards to write and send...
so this is a little by way of explanation... if you have free time, or the inclination, DO go to
www.summersindiantales.blogspot.com
as i DID just come back from Africa (kenya and uganda) and though i hoped to visit you, by some strange possibility, it just didn't happen.
Anyway.
I check your blog all the time. (So why is this the first time i've commented? because i always think, "oh i'll write her a real letter/card..." then never do.sorry)
I love your comments, your detail, your thoughts about what it all means, and how you are being challenged...
How can I pray better for you?
How I wish I could have seen you before I went, cause somehow I feel a little "blip" in our friendship timeline that happened when you were leaving 401 Ripon St... I am so sorry for the stress caused. I hope, I hope its water under the bridge.
well i guess this is public viewing, so i won't go on.
Suffice to say Darwin is challenging, humid, crazy hours, and slowly there is a believing community that i'm part of. Praise God for that...
Do you have SMS capabilities?
Okay... nearly 3am, and i've got to go home after a hectic night in ED. I send my love, the dearest strains of music from Shawn McDonald in my heart, and a big glass of pineapple juice to you!
love
Summer :)
Post a Comment
<< Home