Meeting the President
Yep thats right... I'm going to Meet His Excellency Mr Bingu wa Mutalika on Dec 3rd! How cool is that! Wohooo! I'm pretty excited, and also desperately trying to think of something funny to say to him!!!!..... while on the other hand my friends here are discussing what clothes i should wear to ensure I get a marriage proposal from the recently widowed president (they figure that will ensure that i dont ever leave malawi!) hmmm...

2 Comments:
HEy Tj,
You could always say
when u met ppl you like to start with a jok but you never remember the punch line... beleive you started a message once with a similar line and were met with laughs.
love you lots
jo
How about "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie"?
Then wait for him to reply, "Oi, oi, oi".
Also regarding marriage, ask him if his intentions are honorable.
Post a Comment
<< Home